1. This first step is optional, soak chopped dates in Krakan Spiced Rum for approximately 20 minutes. Bring 1 cup of water to boil in a small sauce pan and add dates. Let simmer for approximately 15 minutes and cool.
2. Preheat oven at 350° F; butter and flour a loaf pan; grate a medium sized zucchini and set aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, sift in all dry ingredients. Then whisk to blend.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar and eggs. Then whisk in vanilla and oil. Slowly add blended dry ingredients (about a 1/3 at a time) to egg mixture. Just before adding the last 1/3, add in the cooled date mixture. Add 2 tbsp. of water to the pan to loosen up any additional syrup, scape down sides and add to the batter. Add in the last 1/3 of dry ingredients. Then add 1 cup of gated zucchini.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan. Spread evenly. Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean. Let cool 5 or 10 minutes. Enjoy!
_Kinesiology is the study of human movement; my option, pedagogy, is the study of teaching. I teach and analyze human movement to create skilled movers.
© 2018 - 2012 All Rights Reserved by Michelle Peguero, Creator and Founder of Kinastex™